Sign in to follow this  
Tequihua

Eaglesoft error on Gauges FSX

After a long time I've decided to switch to FSX, I did and bought the Eaglesoft Columbia 400 for fsx (I had it for FS9) but every time I load the aircraft from the fre flight menu the gauges appear all out of place. The only thing I did so I can fly the bird its loading the default cessna 172 and then the Columbia 400, further more when trying to select the aircraft the thumb previews don't appear. I know its a eaglesoft or aircraft specific problem, because I flew the default mooney without any problems. I dont know where to turn because I had no answer registering in the eaglesoft support forum. Thanks in Advance

Eaglesoft will tell you that you should load the default flight and aircraft first to properly initialize the Columbia. As far as the previews go, I'm not sure what's going on there. You might have had installation issues. What OS are you running?DJ

Also, is using a wide screen monitor, select the WS version.

Eaglesoft will tell you that you should load the default flight and aircraft first to properly initialize the Columbia. As far as the previews go, I'm not sure what's going on there. You might have had installation issues. What OS are you running?DJ
I am using windows 7

I am using windows 7
If you have installed FSX in the default location, you might try turning UAC off, and run FSX as administrator and see if the thumbnails appear.DJ

If you have installed FSX in the default location, you might try turning UAC off, and run FSX as administrator and see if the thumbnails appear.DJ
I did both things but now it CTD when I select the columbia (LOL).

I did both things but now it CTD when I select the columbia (LOL).
You should have your log-in to ES pretty soon since we're back in the workweek. In the meantime, you might try to uninstall the plane and re-install in 'safe' mode with UAC off and running the installer as administrator and make sure your anti-virus software is off...DJ

You should have your log-in to ES pretty soon since we're back in the workweek. In the meantime, you might try to uninstall the plane and re-install in 'safe' mode with UAC off and running the installer as administrator and make sure your anti-virus software is off...DJ
Ok I'll do that, I already recived confirmation from ESDG to log in to the support forums. I'll post later on the day if the reinstall doesn't work. Thanks for your kind replies.

Aparently doing this solved the problem. I´ll make a test flight later on the afternoon, see if no CTD appear. If they do I´ll be bothering you guys on the ESDG support forums. Thanks for everything.