Sign in to follow this  
Jahanzeb

taxi and landing lights

hi everyone. i've been flying the pmdg md 11 for a year now, and by far its my favourite plane. but since yesterday, ive started having this weird problem. when i turn on the taxi lights, the light shines very far from the plane, and a lil towards the right.. same goes for the landing lights.. i did not alter my aircfaft.cfg file, as i would guess, would contain information about this issue.. i havent tried reinstalling the plane yet. wanted to know if there's a fix.the only thing that ive done different is, shift from dx9 to dx10 then back to dx 9. it was working fine in the first two instances. the only new thing i've installed, is the wilco 777, which sholdnt cause a problem right? any help would be appreciated. its not a big issue.. but it a bit annoying

Welcome to the forums. Please sign your name, per the forum rules.(I kinda miss Dan being around...it's gotten worse lately)As for the taxi light issue. I think I've seen this on my model, but never bothered to investigate. Hopefully someone else will know more about it.

Kyle Rodgers

I had the same problem. But I had Rex2 installed, and the option "landing lights" checked. So, I restored the backup of Rex2, I made ​​a new theme and installed it without the "landing lights" checked ... worked for me. If you do not have Rex2, sorry but I do not know how to help you. I hope this has helped.Best RegardsCristiano Mueller

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Welcome to the forums. Please sign your name, per the forum rules.(I kinda miss Dan being around...it's gotten worse lately)
hi kyle.. im sorry i was unable to create my real name in the last post.. but ive looked evert where in my profile settings. i couldnt find it. so instead, i changed my display name to my name. is that good? im sorry, im new on this forum
I had the same problem. But I had Rex2 installed, and the option "landing lights" checked. So, I restored the backup of Rex2, I made ​​a new theme and installed it without the "landing lights" checked ... worked for me. If you do not have Rex2, sorry but I do not know how to help you. I hope this has helped.Best RegardsCristiano Mueller
dude you are a hero! got the lights to work! thank you very much.. i dudnt know REX2 was out.. i have REX installed.. restored it to an earlier date, deleted my theme, unchecked the landing lights option, n viola, the lights are perfect now.. mercie

hi kyle.. im sorry i was unable to create my real name in the last post.. but ive looked evert where in my profile settings. i couldnt find it. so instead, i changed my display name to my name. is that good? im sorry, im new on this forum
To create a signature go to you profile and click "Edit my Profile". Then, click on the "Change Signature" tab and type your name there. When you finish, click "Save Changes" and you're done. That simple.And welcome to the forum! :(

Matheus Mafra

To create a signature go to you profile and click "Edit my Profile". Then, click on the "Change Signature" tab and type your name there. When you finish, click "Save Changes" and you're done. That simple.And welcome to the forum! :(
lol i feel stupid.. Thank you. got it :)