G'day simmersI am hoping someone can help me out here.I have the saitek switch panel (PZ55) and multi panel (PZ7) hooked up to the Saitek yoke and dual throttles. I ma having both panels freezing up after flying for a while. The switches stop working and the only solution is to restart the PC. The yoke and throttles work just fine throughout the flight. A friend suggested that I use the power adapter to power the hub to which all this gear is connected. Did that but the problem still appears. Anybody has any suggestions.Cheers.

G'day CrewcutThanks for the info. Yes I am using the original Saitek that came with the panels. I was going to check for driver updates from Saitek tonight but seeing your post, I will be trying those out. I had no idea that these existed.

Tried SPAD tonight and unfortunately the same problem persists. I left the sim on for about half an hour and then came back to see that the panels were not responding. I will download the latest drivers from Saitek and give them a go tomorrow.

Hi BiornNot as far as i am aware, but it is certainly worth checking. Will do that tonight after work. Thanks for that.

Hi! Just remembered, use Driver Sweeper or some other cleaner to completely remove any traces of the old drivers. They may still linger and cause trouble.B

Update on my situation All the above did not help :mellow: I did notice that when the hardware locked up, if I remove the USB cable from the hub to the PC and reconnected again, the hub would not power up the connected devices. As I mentioned earlier, only a reboot would get things right again. The other thingI noted is that when locked upo, if I remove and reconnect the USB cable from my other hub that has things like mouse, keyboard, webcam connected, that hub too would not power up. It seems to me that all the USB ports become inoperative. Last night I updated the BIOS and left the simulator on overnight. Morning checked and found the same still heppening.I am baffled to as what the problem is. Any further ideas/suggestions please. :Praying: Cheers

I have a similar set-up and I'm suprised your Yoke Hub didn't give the warning "overpower or sumthing like that". I tried using it for my panels once and got the warning. I only have the throttle quadrant on the yoke hub and the panels on a separate hub. Not sure if your secondary hub is a quality powered model or what all you have attached.

Hi VincentThe hub is one of the causes that I am looking at eliminating. The hub I am using is the Promate prohub 7. Here is a link to the details http://nahel.com/computers-office/computer-components/networking/promate-prohub-7-high-performance-usb-hub-7-port.htmlI will be visiting the local PC shop to see what other hubs they have.What hub are you using or what hub do you recommend ?Cheers