Sign in to follow this  
cujo

CTD at Sion LSGS

If I try to load a flight at Sion LSGS or try to fly near it I get a black screen and fs9 crashes. I have tried disabling add on scenery and a1 traffic to no avail.Could anyone try this and confirm that it is only my problem not general.ThanksMike

If I try to load a flight at Sion LSGS or try to fly near it I get a black screen and fs9 crashes. I have tried disabling add on scenery and a1 traffic to no avail.Could anyone try this and confirm that it is only my problem not general.ThanksMike
Works fine for me... Have you installed the FS9.1 patch? Among other things it addresses some problems with seasonal textures that seem to occur in areas like Sion.DJ

Thanks for reply DJI have 9.1 installed.Odd thing is it works at night but not in the day!!!If I disable add-on EURO-E scenery and Alps-west it works ok.These things were sent to try us!RegardsMike

Thanks for reply DJI have 9.1 installed.Odd thing is it works at night but not in the day!!!If I disable add-on EURO-E scenery and Alps-west it works ok.These things were sent to try us!RegardsMike
Do you have the 'render to texture' option turned on? If not, give it a try - your description indicates a problem with one (or more) of the day textures in that area...DJ

I am using a totally default FS2004 setup and had no issues at all loading a flight at LSGS.I tried it at differing times of the day and night and at differring Seasons - all loaded properly.Are you using any Terrain enhancements for this area? If so, try disabling them also.Probably just a typo, but it is A I (eye) not A1 when referring to Artifical Intelligence aircraft.

Thanks for repliesThe problem is due to EURO-E-LOD7 mesh. Cannot remember were it came from.Mike