Sign in to follow this  
Andrea1

Big Respect for PMDG!

Well I have to admit and say that I have been following PMDG releasing NGX for more than a year and half, I am just like you Andrea started simming late 1980's and stopped for 10-12 years because the quality wasn't that impressive or the computers, when I returned back I was missing a lot of adventures, and today I have to say that FS is part of my life as a hobby that I am enjoying and learning to a great extent and experience that I am valuing so much, I also I have to say that I find the top amusement flying the PMDG MD-11 as a captain at DVA and B747-400/800, the realism is amazing, I am just thinking, when NGX will be released I will be having more fun for sure, while PMDG will be "hopefully" earning income that they deserve, and who doesn't want that, the pay off of years of hard work, they are not releasing till they are 100% sure that hundreds of small details is perfect and to the higher standers they set, so every day the release is not due yet....the more respect I have for them.Thank you PMDG for making our life fun and challenging. Alaa Riad

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5