Sign in to follow this  
rhodges

Course selection with FSUIPC installed does not work.

Cannot adjust course selection with FSUIPC active with the Dreamfleet 737/FFX merge. Works fine on other aircraft.With FSUIPC disabled or removed from the modules folder, as per the instructions, adjustment is possible in 10 degree increments.I understand that this is normal operation with an unregistered version, but mine is registered.With FS9 up and running, my Modules>FSUIPC>About window reads "Version FSUIPC Version 3.125 18th November 2003 This is a Registered copy! Thank you!" on the left side of the window. The right side reads: "Registration This FSUIPC is registered to Roger Hodges oma00036@mail.wvnet.edu"I have tried various older versions of FSUIPC with the same results.I have also searched my system for an installation of an older version lurking somewhere and have found nothing so far.One more item. AutoPilot heading adjustments result in very sluggish response. I can manually increase my bank angle with the yoke and she rolls out on the selected heading normally. She just seems to need a little help in establishing a bank angle above about 10 degrees (Bank angle selection on the panel does not have any effect). In FMC modes, control seems to be normal and response is decisive. (FFX merge only)I have contacted Peter McLeland and Peter Dowson, but thought that maybe with the exposure on this forum, someone else had already been down this road and found a solution.Any ideas?RTH

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for the try Gridley.I tried the edits they talk about, and the course selector works, but only by 10 degree increments (Same thing as removing FSUIPC).I am not really sure just what merge Reality is talking about.Thanks again.RTH