Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPlaneDriver

Aileron axis and nose wheel steering linked

I reinstalled FSX a few days ago to "clean" the files and today I started my first flight with the MD-11 since the reinstall. During taxi I found a problem that used to happen in my times of Ctrl+Y to control the aircraft. When I move the ailerons on the ground for the taxi check, for example, the nose wheel turns. Last year I bought the Logitech Force 3D Pro joystick and since the beginning I had no problems with it. But after reinstall, everytime I move the ailerons, the plane turns left or right, depending on to which side I move the ailerons. My FSUIPC and the joystick settings are exactly as they were before, but nothing seems to make this issue go away. How can I undo this?

Sounds like autorudder is either on in the FS realism settings, or your joystick is putting out spurious signalsAl

Sounds like autorudder is either on in the FS realism settingsAl
:( :( :LMAO:Wow! That was the problem. I adjusted all the settings from Display, General Settings and Realism. Everything was as I wanted but looks like I left autorudder out this time. I never knew exactly what is the function of autorudder, but after this I'll never forget!!! Thanks a lot Al.