Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrevorS

B732ADV!radar gauge

Is this gauge just a dummy? If so, where can one get hold of the real working gauge ?I'm using the reality wx gauge at the moment, but I prefer the looks/layout of the RCA gauge.Trevor

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Is this gauge just a dummy? If so, where can one get hold of the real working gauge ?I'm using the reality wx gauge at the moment, but I prefer the looks/layout of the RCA gauge.Trevor
It's a dummy gauge...the only option for a working gauge is the RXP radar.CheersBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

It's a dummy gauge...the only option for a working gauge is the RXP radar... if you have it insert this line into your panel.cfg to get RXP working inside the original WX bitmap..gaugeXX=rxpWX500!RDR,390,245,210,160Dont forget to cancel the line with the dummy WX.Also create a file: "RXPWX500.ini" inside the fsfsconv/"panel that you ar using" and put this inside the file[sETTINGS]NoFrame=OnNFrameSpots=OnThs works fine in my FSX but no tested in FS9. Hope this work for you nad sorry for my english...Regards/Sebastian