Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

patcal

TCAS gauge

Bob, I am not really sure what happened. I uninstalled a addon I had & it removed the ILH TCAS gauge. I downloaded the V7 from AVSIM & it is working but it is Boeing Brown instead of Boeing Grey. I know my old gauge was grey. I did not change anything in the panel folder or anywhere else. How do I get the grey back. On a similar note, the Transponder knobs do not seem to look right bu I can't figure out what has changed. Any thoughts? I think I am just getting old.Pat

In the manuel it quotes:-

Advanced (for Panel Designers)Support is available for multiple IVSI displays sharing a single logic gauge. The gauges ILH_TCAS!IVSI, ILH_TCAS!IVSI2, and ILH_TCAS!IVSI3are available and all share the same frame bitmap. Their mode and range settings will remain in sync at all times.The following gauges are similar, except there is no frame: ILH_TCAS!IVSIb, ILH_TCAS!IVSI2b, and ILH_TCAS!IVSI3b.
I use ILH_TCAS!IVSI, which is grey. I also use a grey overlay for the transponder available in the avsim library.vololiberista

In the manuel it quotes:-I use ILH_TCAS!IVSI, which is grey. I also use a grey overlay for the transponder available in the avsim library.vololiberista
Thanks for the reply. This is good & I read this but the gauges you mention are for the VSI frame & not the transponder. My VSI is the correct color. Also as far as the mask goes, I never used it before. Since I think I just lost the TCAS gauge, replacing it should fix it. I will look at the mask & give it a try. Pat

Thanks for the reply. This is good & I read this but the gauges you mention are for the VSI frame & not the transponder. My VSI is the correct color. Also as far as the mask goes, I never used it before. Since I think I just lost the TCAS gauge, replacing it should fix it. I will look at the mask & give it a try. Pat
As far as I know the mask for the transponder is the only option from brown to grey.vololiberista

As far as I know the mask for the transponder is the only option from brown to grey.vololiberista
Yeh, that's what I did for now. I am pretty sure that is not what I had before since I just lost the gauge & my panel.cfg did not have the mask gauge entry. I keep backups of my CFG files & none of them had the mask entry. Oh well, it's working at least. Thanks for your help.Pat