Sign in to follow this  
ERS11

Repaint Request

I was wondering if some one would be up for the challenge and could do these three repaints or at lease one of them it would be nice. Thanks, Eric

You probably know, but, just for sure, I remember they aren't MD-11, but DC-10.Regards,Marcelo Monteiro

Looks like fun, I'll give it a try. Next time be sure to drop a line in the repaint request forum.

\Robert Hamlich/

BTW, what version of FS are you running?

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi Eric,I just realized that I promised to do a repaint of the MD-11 for you, I've had a HD crash and was finally able to re-image a new one after my computer spent a little over a week in the shop in early June.I would like to apologize and will work on it ASAP. I am leaving for a week on Thursday for a trip to Mexico and will continue on it when I get back. I've not been able to find a good representation of the tail logo so it looks like I will have to hand paint one.Regards,Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

Had some issues with the repaint, wasn't as easy as I thought.

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi Eric,I never did hear back regarding the repaint I did for you.

\Robert Hamlich/

Hopefully you do -- it looks great!
Thanks, I just wanted to know how the colors were, mine seem a little washed out. And another thing the example I had found didn't have the wrap-around yellow/orange around the nose like his example has. I hadn't notice until now. Well, I could fix those things if I ever get any feedback.

\Robert Hamlich/

Colors look a little light but it is better than what I could do. Keep trying you'll get it. I look foward to the download.Shannon Stewert

I hadn't thought of uploading it. I'll have to fix it before I do. I'll keep you posted

\Robert Hamlich/