Just purchased this plane the other day for FS2004, this is by FAR one of the best payware planes I've added to my FS hanger. It is such a joy to fly. The big planes with all the fancy FMC and autopilot business are nice but once you get the FMC set you just sit back and wait to land. THIS PLANE is hands on the entire way, I LOVE IT.In the download it came with water skis. Is there a place to download snow skis like the ones used on ICE PILOTS?Thank you and thanks again for such a great plane. Big%20Grin.gif

Just purchased this plane the other day for FS2004, this is by FAR one of the best payware planes I've added to my FS hanger. It is such a joy to fly. The big planes with all the fancy FMC and autopilot business are nice but once you get the FMC set you just sit back and wait to land. THIS PLANE is hands on the entire way, I LOVE IT.In the download it came with water skis. Is there a place to download snow skis like the ones used on ICE PILOTS?Thank you and thanks again for such a great plane. Big%20Grin.gif
Thanks very much. Sorry, no skis on this model, but they will definitely be coming on our native FSX DC-3 when we get around to it. They'll also be available, along with floats, for our upcoming N3N "Yellow Peril" if you also like small birds done with this degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Check out the first thread in the forum for some WIP shots."Ice Pilots - NWT" is my new favorite TV show. I hope it's not just a one-season deal. Perhaps it will catch on like "Deadliest Catch" has.Did you know there are two Buffalo Airways repaints, one passenger and one cargo model, available as Free enhancements? Check them out here http://www.maam.org/flightsim/enhance/r4d_enhance.htm#BUFFALO_AIRWAYS_DOUGLAS_C-47_TEXTURES_ I am also very fond of "Flying Wild - Alaska", but I must admit it's partly the owners two really cute daughters, that influence me. ;-) We just started getting the Canadian produced series, "The Aviators" on our PBS network, and that's a great series, too, if you have not yet seen it.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org