Sign in to follow this  
TurbofanDude

Anybody looking to fly don't want to alone?

Hi there guys,I am obviously a virtual pilot, and I hate flying alone. Other people must be the same way, and so I am suggesting this - I have a Teamspeak 3 server and it has a ton of channels and slots (and I can get more) so why not everyone hang out there? This way anyone can come one and orchestrate flights. Now, you can find someone who wants to fly almost all the time. There is usually at least a few people here, and if people start to join, more are soon to come! So, anyone looking to fly, stop on by!Download Teamspeak 3 from (http://www.teamspeak...?page=downloads)Once it's installed, login by going to Connections -> Connect and using Server Address ts.generation-host.com:9374No password, as use of this Teamspeak is free and available to everyone! Please sign on with your first name and last name or last initial.I am usually on between around 11:00AM EDT to 12:00AM EDT, sometimes more, some times less, but my hope is that there are enough people all the time that there is always someone to talk to!Happy flying guys!

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

Go on VATSIM.Pete Walsh.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Don't think he is looking for a flying group, just someone to talk airplane with him; possibly while in-flight.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

to yos233 that is correct, there are my friends that come on a fly already, I am just offering up the use of my Teamspeak for everyone else to come hang out with us (meaning me and my team) and with each other (I don't have to be there, everyone is welcome whenever). As for why not VATSIM chat, it's because once people are on VATSIM, they are already committed to whetever flight they are doing, where as on Teamspeak, they can talk and exchange other ideas with people and folks can fly together.

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

Go on VATSIM.Pete Walsh.
Or IVAO