Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coolmanak

Questions for a New Virtual Airline

Hello, my name is Alex Kolb and I represent the AGVA group, which has brought you Air-Glaciers Virtual. Members of the AGVA development group and myself are looking to bring a new virtual airline to Switzerland, simulating European-based flight operations. As it had such a great impact on how we developed Air-Glaciers Virtual, we've decided once again to ask the community their opinion on certain aspects of our VA-in-progress.If you would please answer these questions, it would be very much appreciated.#1: How do you feel about an airline that would only operate one aircraft series (the A319 and A320)? Does it offer too limited a selection, or could it provide for a stronger community regarding interest in a certain aircraft?#2: Regardless of your answer to question one, are there any other aircraft in the A32x service range that you would like to see included in a VA?#3: (Assuming a departure airport of LSZH) What are some Western-European destinations that you would like to see?Thank you for your time,Alex KolbAssistant-Director, AGVA

1. In real life, Southwest Airlines operates only one type of aircraft...seems like it might be a cool thing to do with a VA2. The Boeing 737 is my personal favorite airliner.3. Can't answer that one as I'm not familiar with Europe's airports.