Sign in to follow this  
darian

can't install PMDG 737NG

First time I've ever had an install error when trying to install my PMDG 737NG. Should I reinstall my FS, really hope I don't have to do that, or should I try to get another download.

First time I've ever had an install error when trying to install my PMDG 737NG. Should I reinstall my FS, really hope I don't have to do that, or should I try to get another download.
First, forum rules you need to sign your full name otherwise your post is at risk of being deleted. If your using Vista or Win 7 are you executing the setup program as Admin? If so, please be more specific on the error your encountering.

just to clarify what Falcon999 replied you must right click on the installer and choose the option to run as admin. That is different from logging in as admin.