Sign in to follow this  
AWACS

Lionheart's Offerings

If you do buy this plane, send me a PM andI can send you my "improved" Kodiak G1000 that cleans up some things..
Bert, I was curious to know what improvement you have been able to make to it, as well as if any of them include fixes to the issues I mentioned?
With the optional Banana Bob repaint, it is one of the best looking planes I own.
Do you know where you can find the Banana Bob repaints? I know they used to be hosted on another site, but it seems that Bob has disappeared and his paints are not hosted anywhere. In fact, I haven't been able to locate any of his paints.Thanks

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Bert, I was curious to know what improvement you have been able to make to it, as well as if any of them include fixes to the issues I mentioned?Do you know where you can find the Banana Bob repaints? I know they used to be hosted on another site, but it seems that Bob has disappeared and his paints are not hosted anywhere. In fact, I haven't been able to locate any of his paints.Thanks
I've made all the knobs mouse wheel friendly and cleaned up the visuals.. also got rid of some of the annoying messages.Try this link for the repaint:http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3439

Bert

I've made all the knobs mouse wheel friendly and cleaned up the visuals.. also got rid of some of the annoying messages.Try this link for the repaint:http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3439
Thanks for the link Bert. I found a few of his paints over in their library.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator