Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pilliar117

pmSounds Settings

Hi!I am using pmSounds and I would like to know if there is a way to make it save the settings of the sounds I enabled. For example, I disable certain sounds cause I do not want them to play when i fly, however I have to repeat this everytime I start pmSounds. Is there a way to save the settings so I do not need to keep disabling the sounds I don't want?Thanks!

Hi!I am using pmSounds and I would like to know if there is a way to make it save the settings of the sounds I enabled. For example, I disable certain sounds cause I do not want them to play when i fly, however I have to repeat this everytime I start pmSounds. Is there a way to save the settings so I do not need to keep disabling the sounds I don't want?Thanks!
I never had a problem myself of it not savings the settings. The only thing I would have to change is if I was going between a Boeing to an Airbus (or vice versa). What O/S are you using? Sounds like it could be a write permission problem. If Win 7, do you have UAC on? Is it installed in the Program files folder? From reports of Win 7 users, Win 7 doesn't like FS or it's addons installed in that folder. I'm still using Win XP SP3 so I don't have any of those issues.