Sign in to follow this  
chad556

Request:

Hello great Paint Gurus! I have a simple paint request. Its of the new United/ Continental Airlines "merge" on the ISDT ATR 42-300. This is a freeware model and the paint kit can be found at http://isdt-israel.com/projects/projects.htm . The new livery says "UNITED EXPRESS" on the side with the continental globe on the tail. Its the same exact livery Continental Airlines used, except instead of it saying "Continental" on the side, it now says. "UNITED (in blue letters) EXPRESS (in gray letters)" on the side. Much appreciated!

I might be willing to do this but you will need to post some pictures of what you are wanting or links to pictures that I can use as a guide.I have both the 42 and 72 paint kits from iSDT, but be fore warned, I have about 12 projects going at this time, so it might be awhile before it gets done.CheersAri