Sign in to follow this  
paulnd

Support for more than 5 devices

Hi,This is excellent software that will make assigning buttons much easier!Do you plan to provide support for more than 5 devices in the future? Paul

Paul Dumke

Hi Paul,How many devices do you want? :-)What devices are in your own list now?There are no technical problems with that and if there will many requests about that, I'll do it.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

Hi Paul,How many devices do you want? :-)What devices are in your own list now?There are no technical problems with that and if there will many requests about that, I'll do it.
These are on the list nowSaitek YokeSaitek ThrottleTQ62x BU0836 InterfaceI have another 4x BU0836 Interface and a GoFlight MCP PRO connected, 10 devices in total.It will be great if all were supported!

Paul Dumke

This is quite rare case when so much devices involved at once.. As I said nothing is impossible here, but the task's priority depends on number of requests.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

HalloI have a similar problem.Saitek: Yoke, 2xThrottle, Pedale, Pro Flight Radio Panel6 ArcazeOpencockpits: USB-output-card, USB- Expansion, Master and 4x 7-segments displays a old Saitek 3D (or somehow called like this)and so not all Arcaze or the knobs and swiches conected to the OC make an effect.best regards Peter

Hi Artem,Not that rare!! I've currently got 5 BU0836X modules for homemade MCP, EFIS and OVH devices in addition to the normal yoke, pedals,quad and I know a number of others have deferred using LINDA due to the limit. I loved it but stopped because of the limit. Great work you've done. I just couldn't give up on my favorite toys,Hope you'll consider it!!!Thanks,Ed Fairchild

I suppose, this will be the next update, but not very soon.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Hi Artem,this is very, very good news.I am looking forward to this update in trembling hasitationbest regardsPeter P.S. OC-support would be the top of my dreamsPraying.gif (take your timeWhistle.gif )

Excellent news! Although my Lua skills have improved in the meantime and I've learn a lot from the Lua scripts in Linda

Paul Dumke

Artem Crum, EASA PPL