Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redrover

POSKY Dreamlifter help

Hello, forum noob here. I recently downloaded the Project Open Sky 747-400LCF addon. The aircraft appears to function and fly normally, but no matter what I do, the tail will not open. The Aircraft.cfg file says that the 'Tail hook deploy' command will open the tail, but this didn't help. Help?

Im not familiar with the POSKY model, but since no one else has offered a sulution yet, be sure POSKY has designed the model of the tail to open -- are you reading these instructions in the readme or the FS9 helps? Have you done a search for the anomoly on their forum website?

Hello, forum noob here. I recently downloaded the Project Open Sky 747-400LCF addon. The aircraft appears to function and fly normally, but no matter what I do, the tail will not open. The Aircraft.cfg file says that the 'Tail hook deploy' command will open the tail, but this didn't help. Help?
A couple of things:1. do you have updates installed? The POSKY folks usually posted upgraded models, FDEs, etc.2. SHIFT + 5 brings up an auxiliary panel, which controls various doors, ground support vehicles, & tug.3. SHIFT +e +2 opens the tail.Hope this helps.