Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hazardous

A little help

Hello, I really like what I am seeing... I'm having a small issue but just might be me missing a step... I tried to search here for an answer but did not see anything. My issue is everything is setup correctly from what I can tell. When trying to set up my joystick buttons with FSXsync on, I press a button and nothing happens. Any assistance would be helpful thanks in advance. I am running FSX and Logitech G940 flight system plus MCP COMBO. Thanks again.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you clicking on the word empty next to the numbers a menu will pop out where you can pick the functions, you can also click your buttons on your device and you will see the numbers highlight that gives you an idea of what button it is.Rich

Rich, Thanks for the quick reply...! WOW... If I click on the numbers I get the list of options to pop up... But, if I press any of my joystick buttons nothing highlights or is recognized.

Hi Will:No problem I am using ch products I guess its different for yours sorry pal, Artem thanks for the help on this buddy. :( Regards, Rich

Rich, Thanks a lot for your time.... Any help is good help....! I also have to thank Crum for the speedy response as well...! Very nice I will give this another shot tomorrow night... Thanks again to you both...!