Sign in to follow this  
lumat83

problem with Timezone

Hello :)I've a problem with timezone in FSX. In leave (and fly) in France. The time actually (summer) is GMT+2.But in FSX, local time = GMT time :( For example, on this screen, for a fly from Nice Airport, GMT should be 08:18:54, not 10:18:54timeproblem.jpgDo u know this problem ?Thank for your help :(

I also have this problem and I live in South Carolina. I'm not sure how to correct it so that it doesn't appear at all, however I have a solution of sorts. I simply go the the appropriate screen and press the "adjust" or "reset" button that appears below and the computer automatically resets the time to time presently displayed on the bottom of your desktop which is, of course, the time you have your computer set to. Maybe someone has some further insight.John

I also have this problem and I live in South Carolina. I'm not sure how to correct it so that it doesn't appear at all, however I have a solution of sorts. I simply go the the appropriate screen and press the "adjust" or "reset" button that appears below and the computer automatically resets the time to time presently displayed on the bottom of your desktop which is, of course, the time you have your computer set to. Maybe someone has some further insight.John
Choose an aircraft and select the airport you want as the default, and reset the time in that other screen. Then save that as the default flight by checking the box. When you restart FSX, it will load that airport and your local time.When it loads the default Friday Harbor flight, it applies your local time to that location. Then, when you switch to an airport in another time zone, the time is adjusted relative to the time that was just applied to Friday Harbor (Pacific Time). For example, if it's 6AM on your system, it will set 6AM as the time in FH. Then if you choose an airport in New York, the time will change to 9AM because that is the time it would be in NY when it is 6AM in FH.

Guest jahman

Just a reminder, as a pilot aboard a flying aircraft your local time is always GMT.Cheers,- jahman.

Hello :)I've a problem with timezone in FSX. In leave (and fly) in France. The time actually (summer) is GMT+2.But in FSX, local time = GMT time :( For example, on this screen, for a fly from Nice Airport, GMT should be 08:18:54, not 10:18:54timeproblem.jpgDo u know this problem ?Thank for your help :(
Try FSCopilot 1.6 or 1.7 it has a time synch function. And best of all it's free.Ed Kammerman