Sign in to follow this  
skwaL

Wilco-CLS Speed Brake Problem

Just for everyone to know, there was a topic dont a while back for the Wilco CLS Problem with deploying with speed brake (Spoilers would only deply 5% instead of allowed 49%), the solution was created but It had to be properly coded and noone here really knew how to do it, therefore I have coded the file which will be addressing that problem, and properly deplying the speed brake. It was already tested on all of Wilco/Cls merge aircraft.File will be uploaded soon.

Just doing few tests making sure it works properly

Hey how is it going?

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Its great. I will be uploading the file on avsim.

Wow fantastic news I'm waiting every moment to get it :(

Hoang Le

P3D v5

I think its up there :D
Which Window number in the panel.cfg do I put this line in? I think you have forgotten this tiny thingAnyway I got it working,put it under [Window01]. Just tested and it deployed properly :biggrin:Thanks a lot!!!
1. Put the CLSMerge folder into your FS9/Gauges directory2. Open panel.cfg of your desired wilco/cls merged aircraft and add the line "gaugeXX=CLSMerge!Speed_Brake_Correct, 1,1"

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Yea I soft of forgot to add that :)

Hi again.I've tested some flights with it and I think there is a problem.It does look like it deployed properly outside the aircraft but it doesn't seem to work like it should. When decending or even when maintaining altitude(hold altitude), I deployed full spoilers(half or 3/4 or full the same) and the speed doesn't slow down at all.

Hoang Le

P3D v5