Sign in to follow this  
rich12545

Two quick questions

Hi, I have the MAAM DC-3 and am looking to possibly purchase the Avenger and B-25 packages over the next month or two so I've been looking around the site.I noticed the Midway and Coral Sea links are dead. The Yanko link works but their links are dead. They all go to what looks like a Japanese site called Flight Info and I don't see any download links to the scenery.Also I was wondering if you will be offering the B-25 media disk as a download. It's only 700 meg and I much prefer that method.Thanks very much.

Hi, I have the MAAM DC-3 and am looking to possibly purchase the Avenger and B-25 packages over the next month or two so I've been looking around the site.I noticed the Midway and Coral Sea links are dead. The Yanko link works but their links are dead. They all go to what looks like a Japanese site called Flight Info and I don't see any download links to the scenery.Also I was wondering if you will be offering the B-25 media disk as a download. It's only 700 meg and I much prefer that method.Thanks very much.
Hi Rich. I don't know what happened to those great WWII scenery packages, but of course they are nopt ours and all I may be able to do is delete them from the Free Stuff Pages, unless someone knows a new link for them.As for the B-25 Multi-Media in download form - only 700 MB? And I thought the new B-25 FSX DL size was pushing the envelope! Well, I'll give it a try and see if I can get it uploaded. I may need to make an installer to reduce the size. That is more efficient than just zipping things up, I think. I'll let you know how that works out.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

I did go ahead and get the Avenger pack for now. The B-25 when I get more funds probably in the next couple of weeks.Sure I know those sceneries aren't yours, they're freebies and you simply provide links. They look like a great addon for the Avenger and if you know how I can get them that would be appreciated.Btw, I downloaded the Langley relocation programs. Do you know of instructions anywhere for making additional areas?Oh, and 700 meg really isn't a large download anymore. I've download game demos with twice that number.

I did go ahead and get the Avenger pack for now. The B-25 when I get more funds probably in the next couple of weeks.Sure I know those sceneries aren't yours, they're freebies and you simply provide links. They look like a great addon for the Avenger and if you know how I can get them that would be appreciated.Btw, I downloaded the Langley relocation programs. Do you know of instructions anywhere for making additional areas?Oh, and 700 meg really isn't a large download anymore. I've download game demos with twice that number.
Well, you asked for it: The Download version of the North American B-25J "Briefing Time" Multi-Media Library is now available at our On-Line Store for $10. It's right about 600 MB and you can be the very first customer. B-25 Multi-Media LibraryYou should find instructions on setting up other catapult and arresting zones in the Gauges/rcb-miljet/Documentation COP V2.0 folder after installation of the TBM package.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

That all sounds excellent. I will be getting it soon, not today though. Can't get both at the same time. Thank you.