Sign in to follow this  
5m0kin

Fs2 crew makes turns my plane spin top

Hi,Firstly i have the normal FS2 crew for my 737 and for the PMDG 747(voice) and works well,ive bought the FS2 crew voice for the IflyNG and encountered a few problems,these being: when i start my flight the plane is spinning like a spinning top about 2000 ft in the air,i can start the voice recognition and carry out my pre fight check list and that part works.i thought it might be Ezdok so i disabled that but the problem remained,i have done the reg fix, un-installed and reinstalled,run config as admin etc,etc but the problem remains.when the FS2 crew was un-installed i loaded the Ifly and no problems at all,re-installed and the same thing happensany help would be appreciatedwindows7 64bit4gb Ramintel duo core 3.00mzNvidia geforce 9600 GSO

Lee Blackmore

Hi,feel a bit red face at the moment,maybe if i had read ALL the manual i would of found the answer,which is (if anyone has the same problem) to add weight to ALL models

Lee Blackmore

Hi,feel a bit red face at the moment,maybe if i had read ALL the manual i would of found the answer,which is (if anyone has the same problem) to add weight to ALL models
Yup, you need to add weight to all models. This is a bug in the iFly Config Manager, which iFly will be fixing in their next update.Best,

Bryan,thanks for that buddy,just before i take this bad boy for a spin im having issues with the keyboard controls(i know this is not your programme but you seem a knowledgeable guy) i have two keyboards that i use (the main keyboard-G15) and a cheapo that i have configured for my FSX with my own layout-what im experiencing is conflict between the ifly settings and those configured for fsxfor example my F2 key in FSX is for my GPS but now it opens the 2d Ifly panel if tried changing it to a none setting but it still changes itOnce again i know its not your programme but just wondered if you could helpregardslee

Lee Blackmore

Bryan,thanks for that buddy,just before i take this bad boy for a spin im having issues with the keyboard controls(i know this is not your programme but you seem a knowledgeable guy) i have two keyboards that i use (the main keyboard-G15) and a cheapo that i have configured for my FSX with my own layout-what im experiencing is conflict between the ifly settings and those configured for fsxfor example my F2 key in FSX is for my GPS but now it opens the 2d Ifly panel if tried changing it to a none setting but it still changes itOnce again i know its not your programme but just wondered if you could helpregardslee
Hi Lee,Bit of a complex keyboard setup there, but I'm afraid I have no idea. You might want to ask the iFly Support forum.Best,

thanks for that anyway-im sure the solution is out there...just before i go i have come across a problem but i dont know if it is with FS2 or ifly,which is:when i start FS2(Ifly voice edition) everything goes fine but when i start the pre-flight check list or were ever is start from, after about 5 mins the text bar shows the FO replies but i cant hear him,only when i pause the game do i get everything he replied too in one go(like his in a speed speech competition)any ideas?regards lee

Lee Blackmore

hi byork,ive managed to sort it out,i just changed some of my configs on keyboard as they were clashing with each other (FSX v iFly) i just moved pause to another key and its all goodtake care thanks for your help as always mate

Lee Blackmore

hi byork,ive managed to sort it out,i just changed some of my configs on keyboard as they were clashing with each other (FSX v iFly) i just moved pause to another key and its all goodtake care thanks for your help as always mate
Hi,I'm really happy you got it figured out on your own. You really had me scratching my head there.So all you did to fix it was re-assign your Pause key, right?Cheers,

Hi,yep,as mentioned earlier i have my own config and the pause key was assigned to the bracket key(next one to the right of pause) and move it to my c keyi had other issues that were related to the keyboard as well,i couldn't get the parking brake, to work so i deleted the value in my FSX config assigned the same key to ifly config and it works it worked for me,thanks for your time Byork

Lee Blackmore

Yes, I experienced this but Bryan did say not to use a 'saved flight'. Starting with the 737ng in 'Create a flight' solves this issue.

Dave Taylor gb.png