Sign in to follow this  
bySeann

Need Help with FS2Crew Button Control

I think what he's asking is:"I know i need to assign commands but where do I assign them".

So basically your reasigining those Auto feather/ Prop sync commands to some "OTHER" keys"?…...  WHich just happens to be a lot easier to make it a switch on your stick IE Joystick no4???  SO FS2crew "Main" (Which is really Alternate static) is now Stick switch no4.  I'm no dummy but I struggled with that description as well.  Telling someone to read the manual again isn't going to solve the problem, our hobby is ALL about reading stuff.  Sometimes it needs to be spelled out line by line especially when something deviates from our normal experience of assigning keys on our key board to use a function of FSX, now your throwing in that that function of FSX is slaved to FS2 Crew!?!?  Or at least i hope,…I couldn't connect mine ether!  If you don't here from me I will have solved it in a couple of days.  Apart from that it seems cool with the F/O switching stuff and people talking in the background, but I couldn't interact with anyone.  But I'm sure its just misunderstanding, great add-on!!

Yeah bound the Prop syncs etc to a spare joystick switch…it works totally as described.  I'm very impressed.!! I would go as far as too say a "MUST HAVE" like PMDG 737 and Orbx textures.  Good job guys.