Sign in to follow this  
delta november

unable to register

When I try to register, after completion of the registration page... when I click on the register button, it just shoots me to a new blank registration page. Using the back button on my browser brings up the page I just filled out minus the password. Reentering the password and submitting again results in the same thing.I've tried it with Firefox and Chrome with the same result....any suggestions??

I am thoroughly confused. Tried to use the Avsim library today (been registered for ages) and could not log in. Remembered the email about 'single' log in with the forum, so followed instructions and registered here, although the confirmation email led to a blank page as described above so it was not straightforward. Just returned to the Avsim library and still cannot log in. Conrary to the email I received, that page says: This is not your AVSIM Forum login -- separate registration required! Can someone explain what I need to do to re-access the file library?.

I am thoroughly confused. Tried to use the Avsim library today (been registered for ages) and could not log in. Remembered the email about 'single' log in with the forum, so followed instructions and registered here, although the confirmation email led to a blank page as described above so it was not straightforward. Just returned to the Avsim library and still cannot log in. Conrary to the email I received, that page says: This is not your AVSIM Forum login -- separate registration required! Can someone explain what I need to do to re-access the file library?.
That e-mail you were sent is old (these were sent out more than 6 months ago) and not valid at the present time - ignore it. The AVSIM Forums (http://forums.avsim.net) and AVSIM Library (http://library.avsim.net/) are completely different systems. They require separate accounts. Your forum account (if you have one) will not work in the Library area, and vise versa. How to register for an AVSIM Library Account: 1. Visit www.avsim.com <http://www.avsim.com/> 2. Click on the File Library link on top of the main page 3. On the Library page, there should be a link to the registration page <http://library.avsim.net/register.php>. 4. Type in all your details, e.g.: * Desired Login: expertpilot123 * Your Name: Billy Bob Jackson * Your E-Mail: johndoe@example.com <mailto:johndoe@example.com> * Desired Password: dogsrule /The above is only an example -- not information you should copy!/ 5. Check the e-mail you used to register with us, then you're ready to go! Also please do not include any strange or foreign characters in the username and/or password for your library account, use only standard English characters and avoid using space as this too can cause difficulties sometimes.

Well I am getting the same problem. i used to be a member but now it says my e-mail is not recognized. I try to sign up and get teh reg page again. And I get no confirm e-mail.

...........Also please do not include any strange or foreign characters in the username and/or password for your library account, use only standard English characters and avoid using space as this too can cause difficulties sometimes.
Make sure to be aware of the above mentioned information when registering.