Sign in to follow this  
Flapless

ATR 72-500 and GF GT240 graphics card

Hi everyoneI have just fitted a Gainward GF GT240 and find that the ATR does not load up correctly. I can see the shape of the aircraft inside and out but in very minimal white detail, the same happens with a few other aircraft but none of the default ones and not with Aerosoft's Piper Cheyenne. I have none of these problems with FS9 where I have the ATR also loaded. Can anyone give me a handholding solution to this, try to be untechnical if possible.Best wishesFlapless

Hi everyoneI have just fitted a Gainward GF GT240 and find that the ATR does not load up correctly. I can see the shape of the aircraft inside and out but in very minimal white detail, the same happens with a few other aircraft but none of the default ones and not with Aerosoft's Piper Cheyenne. I have none of these problems with FS9 where I have the ATR also loaded. Can anyone give me a handholding solution to this, try to be untechnical if possible.Best wishesFlapless
Hi,What's a Gainward GF GT240?I assume it's an add-on GPS or something?I suspect the problem is that it was added wrong to the ATR's panel.cfg file.Please check the panel.cfg file for the ATR and ensure all the Window numbers line up in sequence.Cheers,

Hi,What's a Gainward GF GT240?I assume it's an add-on GPS or something?I suspect the problem is that it was added wrong to the ATR's panel.cfg file.Please check the panel.cfg file for the ATR and ensure all the Window numbers line up in sequence.Cheers,

Hi BryanThe Gainward GF GT240 is the new Graphics card I have fitted recently after my Sparkle GF 7600GS went "belly up". The new card is much more capable but it does display this one problem of showing some 3rd part aircraft in ghostly white.Flapless