I am getting a new desk made for me, as the one I currently have Is getting too smalltongue.gif. I have a 32" Samsung TV and I am planning on using it as a computer screen, Is this a good Idea or will I just stay with the 22" I am currently using??

I am getting a new desk made for me, as the one I currently have Is getting too smalltongue.gif. I have a 32" Samsung TV and I am planning on using it as a computer screen, Is this a good Idea or will I just stay with the 22" I am currently using??
Love using a 32 inch Sony Bravia here... I did like my Acer 27 inch resolution of 2048x1152 better than 1920x1080, you really do notice the lost pixels but to get a monitor at 30+ inches that does greater than 1920x1080 will put you back $1300-$2000 depending on model and that is a lot of money for the extra resolution... For some things bigger is better, simming is one of them LOL!-P

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

also running a 32'' sony bravia. i think its only 720p but i could be wrong. it looks fine and i dont even need to wear glasses. i have a 19'' samsung monitor as well. i use displayfusion for it and it works like a charm for bringing up charts and using vroute

also running a 32'' sony bravia. i think its only 720p but i could be wrong. it looks fine and i dont even need to wear glasses. i have a 19'' samsung monitor as well. i use displayfusion for it and it works like a charm for bringing up charts and using vroute
Yes that's what I am planning on doing, Using my 22" for Charts, Plans, Weather, etc. Anyhow thanks for the reply's guy's I will go ahead with it. cool.png