Sign in to follow this  
TailDraggerPilot

Will this run it.

no mate, i think your system is much underpowered........ that was a joke ... i think you just have to try it out when the birds gets released.

no mate, i think your system is much underpowered........ that was a joke ... i think you just have to try it out when the birds gets released.
Thanks. I know my system is not very goodsad.png buy all I can afford right nowl.

Our rigs are pretty similar... I have an E7600 dual core @ 3.06GHz (curently doing 3.4) with an 9800GT and 4Gb of RAM.My guess is it should run ok. If not, just pull the sliders a little to the left... no harm done. It would be a small price to pay to fly with this bird.

Cristi Neagu

i have a q6600 it runs at 2.50 ghz with a 285 gtx and 4 gb DDR2.the md11 works ok i hope the same with the 737 ngx.My wife wil kil me if i say i want a new pc Praying.gif

Can someone please delete those topics? For the 100th time no one can tell it until it is released! If the 747/MD11 runs smooth your probably ok, if you don't have those no one can tell you if your good or not.

No offence but there seems to be alot of posts about "Will my rig run the NGX" Shell we just keep it to one post guys. Cheers Steve