Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

PMDG JS41 (module version 1.4)

Here you can download the LINDA aircraft module for the PMDG JS41 (module version 1.4) Installation notes:

• Download and unzip it and place the two folders into: */Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Modules
  • Say "yes" if he'd like to overwrite anything
  • Your current Combo settings wouldn't be overwritten, but you find in Modules/linda-cfg/aircrafts/PMDG 737NGX files named *.default. name them to *.lua to use them.

We will update this files from time to time and will make a little note in this thread about the changes.

Users, who also made changes to this codes could post it in this thread or drop me a PM and we will update the module.If you have created a complete new module (also for other addons) please PM us.

PMDG JS41 v1.4

upd Feb 2012

complete rework

Features: nearly all switch actions are displayed now in MCP Combo.

Cold and dark cockpit prepare

update April 2012:

1.2 to 1.3

fuel valve switches addedignition addedoil cooler flaps added

1.3 to 1.4

wipers

reverser

DC Powersource

Guestlock warning for MCPs

FMC section added ( all credits to Emile)

Edited by ScotFlieger
Link reinstated

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awesome work thank you very much !!!! could you tell me how to make an entry for feulpump toggle ? i tried to program it but somehow it doesnt show up in the menu the code i used: function Pump_LEFT_toggle () LVarSet = "L:LeftStbyFuelPump" val = 1 if ipc.readLvar(LVarSet) == 1 thenval = 2end ipc.writeLvar(LVarSet, val)ipc.control(66587, 8027)endim a newbie to coding i just looked @ the other entry's and figured it had to look something like this :) thanks for the help in advance !!!

another question: i have two rotary controller's connected via an usb board to my pc linda see's it fine and i can program it just fine ...the only thing is when i program it to crsplus and minus and hdgplus minus it is very very laggy !! it's not workable @ all .....is there any solution to this ?

upd Feb 2012complete reworkFeatures: nearly all switch actions are displayed now in MCP Combo.Cold and dakr cockpit prepare

Guenter Steiner

update April 2012:

1.2 to 1.3

fuel valve switches added

ignition added

oil cooler flaps added

Guenter Steiner

I've managed to successfully configure Linda to operate the J41 as I'd like with my Saitek pro yoke/throttle. One thing though.... stop locks.... I've set buttons 22 and 23 (which are past the bottom detent on the levers) - to FSX functions throttle # decr small (control 66637 & 66636) - simulating F2 to pull the lever back into reverse or beta. But the lever movement on screen is very slow, and I don't hear the "stop locks removed" call from the FO.

Any ideas? I've tried the unfeather commands but they seem to do the opposite, pitching the prop blades flat for starting.

Jep, the reverser function is a bit slow.

Will try to speed it up a bit.

But I can hear "stop locks removed" ...

Guenter Steiner

ok, insert this code into your SJ41 action.lua

-- ## Reverser ###############

function J41_Reversers_inc ()
  for i = 1,5,1 do
  ipc.control(66634)
  DspShow("Rev", "on")
  end
end
function J41_Reversers_incfast ()
  for i = 1,10,1 do
  ipc.control(65602)
  DspShow("Rev", "on")
  end
end
function J41_Reversers_off ()
  ipc.control(65604)
  DspShow("Rev", "off")
end

will post an updated module after a while.

If you are not able to insert this code into the action.lua, please drop me a note...

Guenter Steiner

Hi Guenter

Excellent work! that's cracked it..... could do with being able to assign rev 1 and rev 2 separately, but it seems to work OK..... except I still don't hear the "stop locks removed" call - that's possibly because the engine selected start sequence does it for me? for example, I have button 18 assigned thus.... press - ENGINE 1 START SELECT and release ENGINE SELECTED START. Does that sequence remove the stop locks?

Great work though! LINDA is a quantum leap forward in FSX

Drew Melia

module updated to 1.4

1.3 to 1.4

wipers
reverser
DC Powersource
Guestlock warning for MCPs
FMC section added ( all credits to Emile)

Guenter Steiner

Hello guys i know this post is a little old but by any chance anyone has the module for the JS41 because the link is down 😞

Thanks!