Sign in to follow this  
cdt996

Can't activate

As far as activation, I believe I tried four or five times before it went through, but your mileage may vary and you might have to be patient as PMDG does have their hands full right now. After completing a test flight, I can tell you that this will be the only thing you will be flying for a while because it really is that amazing, so be patient!

do you have to enter the dashes (-) in the registration number (license)?

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

I have tried copy/paste the number i.e., NGXx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx, do I use the dash between or enter all numbers together? I have tried with the dashes and I keep getting errors, but then again, I don't know if the server is back up yet? Help appreiated.

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

I tried to activate 2 or 3 times but kept getting the pop up error box. Only it seemed to be popping up just that bit too quickly so this prompted me to disable my software firewall (zonealarm in my case) and the next activation was successful. Hope this helps! And yes, just copy and paste the whole code including the dashes.

Konrad

I can not cut/paste for some reason, but I take that the dashes are entered?

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

I didn't wait for the email. I started the download from the screen that came up immediately after my payment was accepted. Still downloading touch wood albeit slowly - very slowly (139kbs)

ok, this is about enough, it has been a full day of trying to get this program on my PC. It will not copy/paste, I type it in and it does not work. Just plain tired.I can not paste, and I can not tell the o from 0 (zero) so this is just plain a waste right now, patience running out. . . . does anyone know if it is me, how many times I can enter my registration and if the server is working or not. . . . Thanks

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

you guys are lucky full stop. I cant even access the shop online! but all will be fixed soon.....hopefully ;)

Ok, patience was the trick. Had to use the email registration number not what I copied from my 'previous orders' . . . it loaded, Now to load this beauty onto the tarmac . . . thanks all. and Thanks PMDG.

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

I`ve got this message. "The activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because max extra activations exceeded. [incident#2741-932686]" And it`s not possible to file for a support ticket since the site fu..ed. Anyone?
Was anyone able to sort this out?