Sign in to follow this  
hollins.t

Thank you PMDG

I would like to thank the members of PMDG for all f the hard work they have been putting in for years on this product. I have not had a chance to purchase it yet however I will be on the 16th. You guys truly are amazing and by what I have seen from the pictures, videos, and comments, have created the greatest Flight Simulator add on of all time. I would also like to thank you for showing outstanding patience and customer service in these forums. I have seen you guys calmly help many people with their issues even with their threats and lack of patience. You guys are the real deal, and I'd like to congratulate you on your new product and thank you once again! Really well done guys! To my fellow simmers, Please take a while and relax, the team has spent years on this product and have created a true gem in the flight simulation world. There is only one website that I have ever heard of that is able to fend off DDoS attacks and that is amazon.com. I heard that they have also been building up their servers for years to be able to handle the major load. Keep in mind that the PMDG team is busy, and they may not get back to you within 5 minutes on your support ticket, but they will help everyone out. Have fun everyone who has it or is about to get it! I hope everyone has safe flights(or not if you are simulating emergencies ;) ). Good luck PMDG team! Thank you all once again for your excellent service to release this outstanding product! -Tory Hollins

+1, She is flying like a dream right out of the hangar!!!

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

+1, She is flying like a dream right out of the hangar!!!
Awesome :) I can't wait to get her! Have a great flight!!

Tory, Your welcome! Enjoy the NGX.... Yes we are busy but we are working our way through it all, going to be a long night for some of us :-)

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Jason, Thanks for all you guys have and are doing. I have been in the development business for large financial market systems for some years. Have worked under Agile and certainly know the RC issues and then getting it out and supporting it those first few days and weeks. Again, thank Robert for me and all of your team. I am a RW pilot and this is an absolutely amazing aircraft to fly. Very smooth and great hand flying feel. Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg