Sign in to follow this  
CaptainTim

NGX Slight Pauses

Dear Team, Amazing effort on the NGX. Currently carrying out a short flight and wow... What can I say? Nothing... well almost nothing. It seems I experience slight pauses, they last for a second or so and have an interval of around 59 seconds to a 1 minute between. Other than that everything runs silky smooth. As far as I know my Direct X is all up to date as are my net frameworks and windows is up to date aswell, including drivers. I'm hoping its something my end that maybe I haven't done in regards to my system but I thought it worth a mention as I'm sure there will be an easy fix for this. My Set-up. Windows 64bit,I7 920 at 4ghz6gb of RAMFSX SP2500gb HD,ATI5870 1024gb Anti virus I use ESET Nod 32 . Cheers, Tim