Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

No Request etc here - please read!

Please, in this forum no requests for new modules etc. You can discuss or ask in the repective module threads, but please do not open new threads here! We just want to avoid any mess in this part of the forum so that people could find their modules and information easily. Thanks for your understanding!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest jahman

Why not post the links to the modules in the LINDA web site as well? (Easy to do, easy to check). Cheers, - jahman.

Guenseli,

so where to put a question related to the implementation of the 

MCP Combo II - Airbus

version?

Cheers,

Martin

Hello Martin,

in the development forum ...

But I can answer it here also: it is currently not planned to support the Airbus Combo as therefore we have to buy that hardware and cange all modules for it.

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

It is currently not planned to support the Airbus Combo as therefore we have to buy that hardware and change all modules for it.

Being a dedicated Airbus Flight Simmer and having just ordered my own Airbus Combo FCU (before finding out about LINDA), I would like to offer my services as a software engineer/programmer to help develop the changes necessary to support the Airbus MCP.  Reading the various forums, there is obviously a lot of pent up demand out there.  

• Like 1

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew