Sign in to follow this  
WestAir

CFM56 Reverse Thrust error

Team, the NGX is a flagship of Flight Simulators. This simulation is so massive it goes steps beyond what could be considered a stand-alone Flight Simulator. After completing a flight in the NGX I hoped outside and decided to explore all of the animations: From the Flap gear that spins inside the Flap Farring (sp) to the way the Leading Edge Flaps fold inward with flawless style. Considering PMDG has put so much effort, time, and dedication into the animations and modelling, it would be silly of me not to report the one and only glitch I witnessed while sitting on the ramp at PHX. When the reversers are engaged, one of the (vortex generators?) that is attached to the rear Nacelle does not animate and move with the rest of the nacelle as the reversers are deployed. I've included an example picture, and decided to use Robert's favorite MS-Paint Red Circles . 1closed.png2opening.png3open.png That's about it after 5 hours in the NGX over two afternoons. I would have spent an equal amount of time running through all the cool systems in the Flight deck with my fairly heavy flight manuals, but when I re-entered the cabin after a 30 minute walk-around I noticed 2 Zone Temp warnings. Apparently, the flight deck was roasting at ~ 48c temperatures... so I grabbed my bags and left before something caught fire. Love.gif

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

At least your flying it. Many of us still can't even activate.
I really do hope you (and others) get your purchase/activation/multiple-charge/etc problem fixed quickly. Honestly, I think the people who ruined the fun of the NGX launch should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law; This plane is amazing, and to stop hard-working people who spend their limited money on their hobby from enjoying it... well that's just unhuman. Best of luck to you Colton.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Thank you sir and I'm sure they will fix that graphic's glitch, or should I say texture glitch?

Not to hi-jack your thread....but I just noticed the "Westair" and your avatar ....I'm a customer of yours! GERARDO checked me out 6 months ago.

Not to hi-jack your thread....but I just noticed the "Westair" and your avatar ....I'm a customer of yours! GERARDO checked me out 6 months ago.
Gerardo helped me get my PPL. Been flying with the team since 2004. Nice to meet a fellow Westair pilot!

Ahh, I see ....just moved to LV 7 months ago. Trained for my PPL in SoCal. Their T-41 is great...if you haven't done so already fly it!

I know the team is busy, just wondering if their modelling guy got the glitch report on his desk.