Sign in to follow this  
Thomas_Kenobi

FSUIPC Processed Throttle Issue

I am having the following problem with the throttle overriding A/T when the throttle axis is processed through FSUIPC to add reverse thrust to the lower part of the axis. I have set the "A/T Manual Override" option in the CDU menu to "Never", but despite that when I move the physical throttle it overrides the A/T and changes thrust. Now to clarify matters, when I disable axis processing from within FSUIPC the issue disappears and it works exactly as expected so this serves as a fix. The problem is that by doing that I lose the reverse thrust on the same axis. Is this something that we can expect to see fixed at some point? It's not a major issue, but it would be nice to have this functionality available.

Your problem is that you're processing your throttle through FSUIPC. The simconnect programming in the NGX is intercepted by FSUIPC, so the throttle cannot perform as programmed with throttle commands going through FSUIPC. You've already discovered the right answer: Don't run your throttle commands through FSUIPC. As EV told us during testing, "FSUIPC is necessary for only 3 functions : key mapping, weather smoothing and autosave. NOTHING ELSE !"

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200