Sign in to follow this  
Stephan83

PMDG 737 NGX FMC half freezes at Gatwick airport

When i config a route in the FMC from Gatwick airport EGKK to Rotterdam Airport EHRD;it freeze half way when i try to add the weather data.Only i can do is switching between menus i cannot type numbers and letter in the FMC.This half freeze happens only at Gatwick airport the airport self is FSX default. I made a video of it quality is not really good but it´s ok to see wath happens.

I didn´t use the tutorial is just my flight.Yesterday i fly from Amsterdam to Brussels belguim i made full auto land without problems.

Try to input data directly into the VC CDU, not the 2D CDU. You can use Tab+keyboard to easily input data in the CDU.2D CDU very rarely give me freezes/crashes too. Not so in the VC CDU.

Lennart

Banner_MJC11.png

I got the same problem as Stephan83.I also made a flight by my self without the tutorial from Chris.My FMC also freeze when i add the needed info.I use the addon UK2000 Gatwick airport extreem V3.

My system spec:

CPU: Quadcore Q6600

RAM: 8 GB DDR2

GPU: Nvidia G force GTX460

Michel de Bruin.

Try to input data directly into the VC CDU, not the 2D CDU. You can use Tab+keyboard to easily input data in the CDU.2D CDU very rarely give me freezes/crashes too. Not so in the VC CDU.
Does not works for me i still get freeze also with this.

Does anyone know of a solution to this yet.Its so annoying that the whole FSX freezes ends up crashing when using the FMC i had several occasions on tarmac preparing for flight and numerous occasions when setting on arrival, i have learnt to save before touching FMC with NGX. Have a great dayWhitey