Sign in to follow this  
dnagato

APU, packs in OFF to start engines( PSI ) problem / Drag, they work ?

Hi boys. I flew PMDG 737 in this weekend, look everything work like real airplane, But when observe the press of PSI to start engines they no come to press need to start, I close the packs L and R open bleed of APU, isolation valves put in auto position. But we don´t get PSI to start engines more the 30PSI. But when I put one in open and other in close we get 30PSI very strange for me because uselly we put close all packs L and R for start. But work fine when I use the external APU, close de bleed in get 35PSI for start the fist engine. Who can help me about this information ? One other information is, when you close de packs with APU and bleed on of APU for start engine normal, the press drop less then 10PSI but if you try the start the engine, they start normal :) how I don´t know. Other question is ... about the drag, they work ? Because spoilers in full not drop speed like normal also gear down, its very hard drop speed in this airplane. So we have 2 question : 1º about APU + why not get press more the 30 PSI with bleed APU and Packs in OFF. 2º about Drag, why this airplane not drop speed when use spilers or use gear in down position. Kind regards,Daniel Kozievitch