Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAJ52

Occasional Twitch When Turning

Firstly can I add my thanks to the PMDG production team, for the most jaw dropping add-on ever for FSX. Being retired flight crew I have spent many hours in multi million dollar flight simulators, and if a full motion hydraulic platform could be added, this would be up there with them. I hope you reap the rewards for such a magnificent job, you guys deserve it.Now to my question, I've noticed sometimes when turning under LNAV control the aircraft will occasionally twitch during the first turn manoeuvre, instead of a nice smooth turn. Has this been noticed before during testing or is there a chance I've got something not set properly.Apart from this 'slight' effect. I have not noticed any other problems on my 3 1/2 year old computer and am getting frame rates of 20 -25 with photographic scenery and 3rd party add-on airfields.Glen

Glen

Firstly can I add my thanks to the PMDG production team, for the most jaw dropping add-on ever for FSX. Being retired flight crew I have spent many hours in multi million dollar flight simulators, and if a full motion hydraulic platform could be added, this would be up there with them. I hope you reap the rewards for such a magnificent job, you guys deserve it. Now to my question, I've noticed sometimes when turning under LNAV control the aircraft will occasionally twitch during the first turn manoeuvre, instead of a nice smooth turn. Has this been noticed before during testing or is there a chance I've got something not set properly. Apart from this 'slight' effect. I have not noticed any other problems on my 3 1/2 year old computer and am getting frame rates of 20 -25 with photographic scenery and 3rd party add-on airfields. Glen
Me too...

Steve Giblin

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,690.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now