Sign in to follow this  
ahaka

Really impressed by the LNAV/VNAV model (and sounds)

Hi, Just dropping by to say that for the first time in my FS history (a long one), I can 100% rely on the VNAV and LNAV functioning as they should, and that they will obey all restrictions.It's amazing how accurately you've managed to model it. I must admit I thought we wouldn't see this happen in FSX. You guys have exceeded all expectations! I must also say that the sound set is so true to life that, when combined with the amazing graphics and modeling of the systems/flight model, it really makes you feel like you're "there". It's just pure joy from startup to shutdown. Like having your own real 737! Thank you!

Hi, Just dropping by to say that for the first time in my FS history (a long one), I can 100% rely on the VNAV and LNAV functioning as they should, and that they will obey all restrictions.It's amazing how accurately you've managed to model it. I must admit I thought we wouldn't see this happen in FSX. You guys have exceeded all expectations! I must also say that the sound set is so true to life that, when combined with the amazing graphics and modeling of the systems/flight model, it really makes you feel like you're "there". It's just pure joy from startup to shutdown. Like having your own real 737! Thank you!
At last !!Another guy who knows how to use the system properly. Lots of simmers on here totally confused about the workings of a real 737NG.I found lnav and vnav incredible even on the old 737ng software.Nice to see the CDU being also used for setting various things too. Fred.

Yeah kudos to the team for the AFDS. Really an amazing rendition, great job there. Credit where credit is due. sig.gif

At last !!Another guy who knows how to use the system properly.
Count me in as well! No problem using the LNAV, VNAV and autoland modes here. Working like a charm. I haven't figured out all the intricacies of the FMC yet, but I think that's understandable, considering that my first contact with it was only last Friday. The only other FMC I ever used was the one from the J-41. This is my first PMDG 737 and only my second PMDG aircraft total.