Sign in to follow this  
cliffardus

Help needed in contacting PMDG

I would appreciate help in contacting PMDG as: 1. I cannot send a Ticket asking for guidance as that facility no longer not allows me to send a Ticket 2. I cannot post to the PMDG Forum as, despite appearing to have been sent, my queries don't appear with the other postings. I need their help as my computer crashes when launching the new 737 and I'm therefore seeking an address or phone number to ask for help. Cliff Harris

Hi Cliff, I do see your post's, one as recently as today. The "Support Ticket" page is accessible, You could try to send a PM to Tabs or Vin, they might be able to help. As far as your other post goes, you seemed to have done the reinstall properly although you did choose to fly and that may be an issue. Have you read this: http://support.precisionmanuals.com/KB/a87/how-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-fsx.aspx For more detailed info there are post's by Nick N at simforums.com: Setting up FSX Windows 7 Optimization with FSX Good luck. Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

Thank you for responding and trying to be helpful. However I still cannot cannot send a ticket as I'm unable to get beyond http://Sup. At that stage the blue line stops moving. In case someone from PMDG sees this posting here's what I tried to send..... I followed your detailed FSX uninstall and reinstall instructions then checked that FSX was working satisfactorily. I then installed the 737 and again checked that FSX worked normally. Finally I selected the 737 on to be given the message that FSX had stopped working. Your help please. Regards........Cliff

Hi Cliff, Sorry to hear that. Have you tried clearing your browser cache or tried a different browser? As for NGX/FSX issues most problems are resolved after people read the .PDF that comes with the download, you will find it in your PMDG start menu folder. Finally, It would also be helpful if you posted your specs, there may be something in your hardware that is getting in the way and someone may be able to help.

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi Cliff, As Robert said you can privately contact the PMDG team on this forum - click on this link below and it will take you to Ryan's profile - then click on "Send me a message". He will be happy to help you! http://forum.avsim.n...er/101009-tabs/ Good luck! smile.png

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer