Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

B25 engine restart trouble

Hi Bill, Remember me from not so good (right now) UK? I have had the B25 for FS2002 for some time now and I have applied the FS9 update. It is a wonderful simulation as all MAAM aircraft are. However I am having trouble restarting the engines once I have cut them by setting the Mixture to Idle Rich. Once they have stopped turning I press the usual Ctrl + E or I have a yoke button mapped to the same and all that happens is the port engine turns over but won't catch and run. Just occasionally I manage to get the port engine running only to find the starboard one then won't start. Other twin engined aircraft do start ok. The only way I can restart them is to select the aircraft again from the interface if I have flown it and landed. If I stop them on the flight line I can restart by selecting Reset Flight. Any suggestions please? Regards, Barrie PS What is v.7 of this aircraft and can I buy an update to that. Is v.7 for FS9 or FSX

Hi Barrie, Good to hear from you, old friend. I see you already found the engine start answer. As for the v7, check out the PR and Software User's Manual referenced in the announcement thread - they tell the whole story. Cheers

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org