Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rsperge

will this place perform with a 980x oc 4.5gh

before i say anyththing i bleive that PMDG is the best deleveloper on the market for flght i hands down.. There has been mcuh anticipation for this plane. Now here is my question and will give my specs as well cause I want to make sure tht this bird will fly with my computer.Windows 7 64 bit.CoolMaster Half 932980x overclocked to 4.5ghz 1600mgzh 6 gigsI run fsx on its own specarate hardrive.I use nividia inspectorvidoe card cureetnly is 285gtx, but shortly wilthin next week will buy 580gtx.For addons I run rex 2overdrive.UTX, UT2, GEX, and for planes I have addons such as, captain sim 727fsx, 707fsx, and 757 fsx, level-d 767, The Duke both bersion, love the the turbine,Pmdg Queen of the Skies and the j41. and Aerosfoft airbus x Conckuding I want to make sure that this bird will run on my computer. It is a beautiful craft that you guy at at PMDG have really put together with the time and effort and I commned you greatly. My own hunch is if I bump the video card that will definitely be a help. Please let me know, I want this to be the premier bird in my hanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ronny

Dude... for real, an 980x overclocked to 4,5 ghz... Do you even have to ask? :( Dûh! Off course it will run!

Lukas "TIN TIN -=9th Shrek=-" Mathijsen

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,915.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now