Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DonP1126

Keyboard Commands

Is there something different about the keyboard commands with NGX? Reason I ask, is I have the Aerosoft Package 747-400X (PMDG) and when I set up the MCP, Lights and other commands with a key command (shift+ctrl+A for example) I put that command in the SPAD program that allows my Saitek multi panel, switch panel to operate those inputs and they work. However, I put the same setup in NGX and they work on the actual keyboard, but do nothing when I push the button on the panels. For example, the Autotrottle is set already at Shift+F and I set that in my program and that one turns it off, but not on. But if I hit the keyboard Shift+F, it works. I am at a loss for this. I was following someone elses Saitek Panel configuration idea as posted in the forum's on the S.P.A.D. web site.Multipanel:AP = Autopilot engage (L)NAV = LNAVIAS = SPD HOLDALT = ALT HOLDVS = VNAVAPR = APPROACH HOLDREV = LOCALIZER HOLD AT = AUTO THROTTLEFLAPS DN = AUTOPILOT DISENGAGEFLAPS UP = FLIGHT DIRECTOR TOGGLEPITCH TRIM = PITCH TRIM Switch Panel:ALL LIGHTBUTTONS = LIGHTSCOWL/CLOSE = PARKINGBREAK ON/OFF (Actually dont know what cowl/close is, thats why :))SELECTOR SWITCH:STEP 1 = AUTO B RTOSTEP 2 = OFFSTEP 3 = AUTO B 1STEP 4 = AUTO B 3STEP 5 = AUTO B FULL Radiopanel:Nothing special (Switch button now switches standby frequency with active) Quadrant:BLUE= FLAPS CONTROLRED = SPOILERS CONTROL BUTTONS UNDER ENGINE1UP= FUEL CUT OFF TOGGLEDN= ENGINE START SWITCH (THE PULLBUTTONS TO START THE ENGINE ON THE OVERHEADPANEL)SAME FOR ALL ENGINES. UNDER THE RED, UP = SPOILERS ARM Like I mentioned, worked great for the 747, but having issues with 737NGX. Don

Don P

System Configuration

------------------------------------------

Gigabyte X58A-UD3R

i7-950 (3.06Ghz)

12 gigs DDR3

2 - 500 gig Hard Drives

2 - Galaxy GTS-250 1 gig Video (SLI)

FSX, Acceleration, FS Global 2010, FSceneX, REX2/Overdrive, GEX 1.095, UTX.

PMDG 747X, 737NGX // CS B707, B757, 767, C130, B52 // LVLD 767

FS9, SP1, FS Global2010, FSceneX, AS6.5, FSNAV, GEX Pro

i'm having the same issue. seems like we need to wait for the sdk to come out so saitek can resolve with a patched driver.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,910.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now