Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

annber

Innsbruck dissapears with TileProxy

Hi, I just started with TileProxy 2 days ago, and so far I have two questions from what I have experienced, hope someone here can educate me and offer some thoughts. 1) I did a flight from Munich to Innsbruck, but when approaching Innsbruck, the payware Approaching Innsbruck from Aerosoft was nowhere to be seen, all you could see was a whitish area where the scenery should be, no airport, no city, nothing. So far I have not noticed that with other airports. Does anybody know what is happening? 2) Regarding the textures for FS2004, is there any way to get the sharper textures or am I stuck with 4,7. I am asking that because if you look at Blue Sky Scenery, they offer textures as sharp as 2,2 for FS2004. Thanks for your input

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

2. 4,7 is the best you are going to get without using actual photos. No different than when we use FS Earth Tiles.

I can't comment on the Innsbruck issue but I looked at the bmp tiles in a FS9 download, and they are LOD13/level15/4.8m resolution. They may well have been made from the same source imagery as the 2.2m scenery for FSX instead of a 4.8/5m source. Loyd