Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Djet

What monitor for FSX (well...PMDG stuff )

Hi.... In the past two weeks, I have tried to find my self a new GOOD QUALITY 23-24" inch full HD monitor...but untill now with no luck ! .... It must have a dot-pitch less or equal to 0.26 ..... it must be able to show a pitch dark night / cockpit without any sign of backlight/bright areas ..... it must have a good color balance (for Photoshop work) ..... It´s not that difficult....it just need to be perfect..... (or close to ) .... I will not buy it if the price is more than 550 $ .... though the price here in Denmark may be more expensive or cheaper than in your country. I am tirred of sending monitors back... so any suggestions....anyone ? Jesper.

Be less picky?Seriously though I'm quite happy with my 3 Acer P215's. I dunno if they'd measure up to your expectations, but I'm satisfied. They're only 21.5 inches, but I'm sure there's a larger counterpart available.

Well, I only go by the resolution, response time and price. High price, should be good. Simple. go look at the Pro Art series from ASUS. I think they are pretty good.