Sign in to follow this  
lonewulf

Sound issue in multi-screen environment

I use a multi-screen environment with 3 screens in total and therefore I'm one of the old-fashioned guys using 2D panels. What I found is the following: Whenever I use the secondary screens for input and thus take the focus from the primary screen (meaning the primary screen to be where FSX ist dispalying and where the 2D instrument panel is displayed) part of the sound diappears. As long as only (I guess) airconditioning sound is concerned I wouldn't mind. However things are a bit worse: all RA call outs including the altitude warning are also lost. Has someone else also noticed this? I'm using Win7 64-bit with the onboard sound chip of my ASUS P6T deluxe V2 motherboard. Oskar

As I said, I'm not using a sound card but the onboard chip and there are Add-ons where this phenomen is NOT occurring. Oskar

I've noticed the same behavior on the NGX (only)...when in Full Screen Mode - seems OK in Windowed Mode. Odd.

Noel Wiebracht

--------------------

i7-2600K@4.8||Gigabyte P67A-UD7||8 Gb Mushkin Redline DDR3 1600||Gigabyte GTX580 x 2||Noctua NH-D14||Crucial SATAIII 256Gb x 2||CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 1200W||Coolermaster RC-942 HAF X||Dell U3011 30"|Multiple Monitors w/TH2goD-DH2goD-Touchscreens||Win7 64 Pro||FSX Gold