Sign in to follow this  
Shri

Flight route not displayed in Navigation display

Hai there, I would be thankful to answer my problem with the PMDG 747. I have properly entered the FMC but I cannot get the flight plan (.rte) to display in the Navigation display. But it flies the course. I basically have made the flight plan with Super flight planner or FS Build and exported to the PMDG flight plan folder. My flight plan is recognized by the FMC. But will not show up on the ND. Thanking for a reply Shri

Thanks simply what it was when the FMC was opened - what you see when you newly open the FMC. I do not see any change when I indicate the coroute, even though all the details gets filled nothing happens in the ND. Regards Shri

Thanks simply what it was when the FMC was opened -what you see when you newly open the FMC. I do not see any change when I indicate the coroute, even though all the details gets filled nothing happens in the ND. Regards Shri
Did you activate it? DJ

Have you aligned the INS? I think you must have if it is following the course, but just a check that it is not in ATT mode. Does plan view work properly?

Branton Turner I think this might be the problem. my nav switch is stuck on the first mode on the left, the APP mode and I cannot turn the switch to any other mode - map or PLN mode. I get the double arrow sign and when I right or left click my mouse nothing happens and is stuck in the APP mode. Only the center button switch is working. Any solution? Thanks Shri

Branton Turner I think this might be the problem. my nav switch is stuck on the first mode on the left, the APP mode and I cannot turn the switch to any other mode - map or PLN mode. I get the double arrow sign and when I right or left click my mouse nothing happens and is stuck in the APP mode. Only the center button switch is working. Any solution? Thanks Shri
You could try mapping the knob to a couple of keys on your keyboard in the addons/PMDG options menu.

No it does not work in 2D or virtual cockpit.I do not know how to get keyboard commands for the display mode switch, I tried the options --> Keyboard commands and nothing indicated about the display mode. Regards Shri

I noticed in the options --> Keyboard commands, under MCP - there is only a 'Press APP', and no commands for the map, or plan, so it appears there is no switch set for other modes and that is possibly why my switch is permanently stuck in APP. Am I correct? If so how do I set this switch for other modes? Thanks for a reply Regards Shri

I reinstalled along with update to 2.10 and still same result Regards Shri