Sign in to follow this  
jesush1234

Panel Freeze after 2nd HotFix

Hello;I've been trying to perform a long range flight from MMMX to KJFK, However at the cruise stage during flight the panel freezes. if I go into the external view the plane is still flying and moving...I have correctly filled all the necessary FMC pages including weight cruise altitudes, dep/arr rwy with procedures.Yes I have installed both mandatory hotfixes and this issue is only happening on long flights.I have an iMac running natively Windows 7 64bitIntel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.4 GHZ 3.4ghz8gb RAM2gb AMD Radeon HD 6970mWeather program is REX2 with HD Overdrive TexturesI have many add-on sceneries however I only activate the ones I am using for the current flight.(Taxi2gate MMMX, FSDT KJFK and Aerosoft Manhattan X)I also own, many add-on planes:Airbus XCarenado CaravanCS 757Eaglesoft Citation XF1 Citation MustangF1 Pilatus PC12Feelthere ERJ and Ejets (v2)FSLabs ConcordeLVLD 767Maddog 2008PMDG 737NGXThank YouSincerelyJesus Hernandez

Sadly i can confirm that the 3rd Hotfix still doesn't cure the panel freeze problem.I just made a short hop from CZST to PANT without any fancy flight planning. Just a direct runway (18) to runway (12) flight with a wide approach via GPS fix "DRYST" that I entered into the FMC and selected as the only waypoint. I landed, taxied to the parking spot and set the parking brakes. Without shutting down the engines I wanted to make another short hop over to PAKT, but when I was playing around with the STARs for PAKT on the DEP and RTE pages and with the PLAN mode enabled on the EFIS, the infamous panel freeze struck again. I could still zoom in and out in the map and select different pages in the FMC, even enter values, but the usual symptoms were present: controls frozen, FMC item disappeared from the CDU main menu, most knobs still move and make a sound but have no effect.System:AMD Athlon Phenom II 940 @ 3GHz (stock speed)Palit Ati Radeon HD 4870 1GB4GB DDR2 RAM (fsx.exe used 1.8GB at the time of the freeze).Windows 7 x64 Home PremiumThe only other add-ons running: EZCA and TrackIR5, and the Pacific Fjords scenery by orbx.I have quite a few aircraft installed, but none of them has troubled another one so far:A2A Piper Cub /w Accu-simA2A B-17 /w Accu-simA2A Spitfire /w Accu-simA2A P-47 /w Accu-simA2A B377 /w Accu-sim & COTSAerosoft BeaverAerosoft Twin OtterAerosoft Dimona XAerosoft PBY CatalinaAerosoft Diamond Katana 4XAerosoft Hughes H-1 RacerAnts Tecnam Sierra LSACarenado Piper ArrowCarenado BeechcrachBonanza F33Carenado Bonanza V35Carenado Cessna Skylane 182 RGCarenado Cessna 172Carenado Cessna 185Carenado Cessna 185 BushCarenado Cessna 208 Grand CaravanCarenado Cessna 206Carenado MentorCarenado Piper Cherokee 180Classics Hangar Fw190Captain Sim Boeing 727Captain Sim C-130Douglas DC-2XDodosim Bell 206Iris A-10 WarthogIris DA-42 Twin StarIris F-16 ViperIris PC-9Just Flight DC-3Just Flight ConstellationLionheart Quest KodiakLotussim L-39Nemeth Design HueyOrbx LancairPMDG J-41RealAir ScoutRealAir Duke (piston version)SibWings Cessna Bird DogFreeware Stearman 75Flight Replicas Piper Super Cub