Sign in to follow this  
benbakers

initial light setting please

Hello I changed the values ​​of the Enlightenment of the panel, to get an orange tint. But my changes do not suit me more quelqun canhe explained how the values ​​change back and give them initially.1 - I do not know which folder should it change.2 - I lost the default values​​.Thank you in advance, it really helps. Maths Laws

Best way to get back to default is a reinstall.

Sorry, but i don't want to reinstall because i do other configuration.I just want the original settings of the light .cfg Sorry for my english. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX 737NGX COLOR Thank you

What's the file name? What folder is it in?

Defaults....always keep a backup when making changes!

[Panel Colors]COLOR_DAY=247COLOR_DUSK=115COLOR_NIGHT=57FLOODS_DAY_R_2D=255FLOODS_DAY_G_2D=255FLOODS_DAY_B_2D=255FLOODS_DUSK_R_2D=140FLOODS_DUSK_G_2D=135FLOODS_DUSK_B_2D=130FLOODS_NIGHT_R_2D=120FLOODS_NIGHT_G_2D=115FLOODS_NIGHT_B_2D=110LETTERING_R_2D=180LETTERING_G_2D=135LETTERING_B_2D=90TEXT_OFF_R_2D=220TEXT_OFF_G_2D=220TEXT_OFF_B_2D=235TEXT_FULL_R_2D=255TEXT_FULL_G_2D=190TEXT_FULL_B_2D=130TEXT_BG_OFF_R_2D=35TEXT_BG_OFF_G_2D=35TEXT_BG_OFF_B_2D=60TEXT_BG_FULL_R_2D=70TEXT_BG_FULL_G_2D=15TEXT_BG_FULL_B_2D=7FLOODS_DAY_R_VC=90FLOODS_DAY_G_VC=90FLOODS_DAY_B_VC=90FLOODS_DUSK_R_VC=155FLOODS_DUSK_G_VC=150FLOODS_DUSK_B_VC=145FLOODS_NIGHT_R_VC=160FLOODS_NIGHT_G_VC=150FLOODS_NIGHT_B_VC=140LETTERING_R_VC=160LETTERING_G_VC=120LETTERING_B_VC=70TEXT_OFF_R_VC=220TEXT_OFF_G_VC=220TEXT_OFF_B_VC=235TEXT_FULL_R_VC=255TEXT_FULL_G_VC=190TEXT_FULL_B_VC=130TEXT_BG_OFF_R_VC=18TEXT_BG_OFF_G_VC=18TEXT_BG_OFF_B_VC=30TEXT_BG_FULL_R_VC=60TEXT_BG_FULL_G_VC=12TEXT_BG_FULL_B_VC=5CABIN_DAY_R=64CABIN_DAY_G=64CABIN_DAY_B=64CABIN_DUSK_R=128CABIN_DUSK_G=128CABIN_DUSK_B=128CABIN_NIGHT_R=255CABIN_NIGHT_G=247CABIN_NIGHT_B=217VC_FACTOR_DAY=55VC_FACTOR_DUSK=80VC_FACTOR_NIGHT=90VC_BACKGROUND_R=30VC_BACKGROUND_G=32VC_BACKGROUND_B=35DOME_FACTOR_BRT=160DOME_FACTOR_DIM=130ANNUN_DIM_FACTOR=60 

File is located at Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX\737NGX_Colors.ini

This is one of those things where it pays to make a backup of the file before customizing it. ;)

On an almost related topic, has anyone yet come up with definite answers as to what the items do in that file? I started by setting them all to zero and enabling them one at a time, but it's a tedious task. Especially the first three give me a headache (would mess up colors completely under certain circumstances), and I also wonder what the VC_FACTORs and the VC_BACKGROUNDs would do. sig.gif

I would assume VC_Factor is the intensity of the light, ie higher is brighter. VC_Backgrounds I am guessing is the lights that light up around all the knobs, lettering on the actual panels (not in the windows) etc. Just a guess

I would assume VC_Factor is the intensity of the light, ie higher is brighter. VC_Backgrounds I am guessing is the lights that light up around all the knobs, lettering on the actual panels (not in the windows) etc. Just a guess
Well, apart from your guess, did you see an actual effect? Because I see none here so far. We already know the integrals are directly affected by the LETTERING setting. But some others are really hard to find out. sig.gif